Want to know more about programs on offer at UniSA? Or perhaps you'd like to look at our magazine? Access University publications here.
Our range of student publications will outline the degree programs on offer and guide you through the process of coming to study at UniSA.
Enhance your understanding of UniSA’s strengths and diversities with our range of publications designed for the media, industry, government and opinion leaders.
Explore a range of brochures showcasing the University's research including its research institutes, centres and groups.
Take a look at current and past issues of our online ezine.
Regularly sharing the latest benefits and events with UniSA alumni.
Enterprise Magazine takes a close look at how our research and teaching is making a difference in the world.
The unisabusiness magazine reviews current thinking for today's business leaders.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College