Australia’s University of Enterprise
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
Ideas: We are creating new knowledge and developing new ideas for current world issues.
Solutions: We are taking on the challenges of tomorrow by finding solutions through our world class research today.
Connections: We are partnered globally and nationally with academic, research and industry leaders to help build a vibrant and successful society.
We are a university for the 21st century.
We offer degree programs across a wide range of subjects including business, law, education, arts and social sciences, health sciences, information technology, engineering and the environment.
- we deliver for students the best possible start for their future careers;
- we produce graduates who are capable of identifying opportunities and contributing to a vibrant and successful society;
- we partner with industry and the professions to conduct research that’s cutting-edge and relevant; and
- we engage meaningfully with our community.
We believe a university's reputation is determined largely by the quality of its graduates, and we are proud that more than 90 per cent of our graduates now in full-time work are employed in professional occupations within four months of completing their degrees.
Who we are
We are Australia's University of Enterprise on the global stage, agile and astute, known for relevance, equity and excellence.
What we do
We educate and prepare global learners from all backgrounds, instilling professional skills and knowledge and the capacity and drive for lifelong learning. We undertake research that is inspired by global challenges and opportunities, delivers economic and social benefits and which informs our teaching.
How we do it
We operate through a partnered, end-user informed culture of teaching and research with a commitment to outstanding service, continuous improvement and sustainability.
What we value
D iversity and social justice
E ngagement and collaboration
A gility and innovation
S cholarship and excellence
31,966 total number of students;
Major research flagships
6 Research themes:
More about UniSA
2017 Annual Review
A publication documenting the University's corporate performance for the year 2017.
A brochure, containing information about the University, its campuses, research, partnerships and more.
Watch a video introducing the University of South Australia, Australia's University of Enterprise.
University of South Australia’s campus blueprint 2015 - 2018
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College