Relive our Events
The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre has facilitated a diverse range of intriguing, engaging and socially-challenging discussions which are available as podcasts or videos, which generally available within one week following the lecture.
While the views presented by speakers within the Hawke Centre public program are their own and are not necessarily those of either the University of South Australia or The Hawke Centre, they are presented in the interest of open debate and discussion in the community and reflect our themes of: Strengthening our Democracy - Valuing our Diversity - and Building our Future.
The copying and reproduction of any transcripts within the Hawke Centre public program is strictly forbidden without prior arrangements.
- Fight for Planet A, 26 November
- A Repurposed Life, 24 November
- Criminalising Journalism, Silencing Whistle-Blowers - Your Right To Know 19 November
- Teena Knows Best, 12 November
- Poverty Where To Draw Line, 5 November
- Geoff Goodfellow: Out of Copley Street, 29 October
- What Happens Next?, 15 October
- Art and Fashion: A Complex Collaboration, 14 October,
- The Most Dangerous Man In The World, 8 October
- 2020 ARA Oration, 24 September
- Senator The Hon Penny Wong In Conversation with Tory Shepherd, 17 September
- Dictators, Despotism and Democracy, 15 September
- Hugh Mackay AO, In-Conversation and Book Launch, 11 September
Please contact the Hawke Centre if you wish to access events before 2013.