Welcome to the Vietnam Alumni Chapter
As a gold member of the Vietnamese Graduates from Australia Club (VGAC), the University of South Australia is pleased to provide our graduates living in Vietnam with the opportunity to join the VGAC. Spread across five chapters in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hue, Danang and Can Tho, members will be invited to attend events, seminars, workshops and social activities.
Membership is free and provides a great opportunity to expand professional networks and reconnect with past classmates and other University of South Australia alumni.
Visit VGAC for further information on member benefits and activities.
South Australian Alumni - AusCham networking event, Wednesday 23 August 2017
The Hon Martin Hamilton-Smith MP, Minister for Investment and Trade and AusCham Vietnam are hosting a dinner in Ho Chi Minh City for South Australian Alumni in Vietnam on Wednesday 23 August 2017.
If you would like to be invited to future University of South Australia alumni events in Vietnam please ensure your contact details are up to date by completing the Stay Connected form.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College