ATN-LATAM Research Scholarship Scheme
About this Schoalrship
The Australian Technology Network (ATN) is pleased to announce the ATN-LATAM Research Scholarship Scheme.
This will provide a minimum of 10 scholarships for eligible applicants to undertake PhD research at one of the five ATN universities in Australia. These are:
- Curtin University,
- University of South Australia,
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT),
- University of Technology Sydney (UTS), and
- RMIT University.
The scholarship provides:
- Full research tuition fees scholarship for 3 years with possible extension to 3.5 years
- Stipend valued at a minimum of AUD 30,000 pa for 3 years with possible extension to 3.5 years
- Contribution to removal costs to Australia
- Health insurance
Awardees who apply by the 31st August each year must be able to commence study in the following year.
- be a citizen of one of the following countries: Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Paraguay, Uruguay or Mexico, and
- meet UniSA’s standard PhD entry and admission requirements
Selection will be merit based.
Full details on eligibility for selection are available at: http://www.atn.edu.au/scholarships-grants/atn-latam-scholarships/
Application and Closing Date
Applications close 31st August.
Find information on how to apply here. Please ensure you mention this scheme in your application.
The Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN) brings together five of the most innovative and enterprising universities in Australia and is recognised as a global leader of a new generation of universities focused on industry collaboration, real-world research with real-world impact and produce work-ready graduates to become global thinkers in business and the community. Further information is available at www.atn.edu.au.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College