Why Study at the Institute for Telecommunications Research?
Asanka Nuwanpriya, PhD student
The Institute of Telecommunications Research offers fantastic opportunities for high-quality postgraduate applicants.
Why not consider doing a postgraduate research degree with us, if you:
- like maths, engineering or science and want to learn how to turn theories into real applications
- are creative and independent
- have a passion for knowledge and enjoy academic challenges
- want to pursue a career in the thriving telecommunications industry
- want to expand your knowledge and receive training to help stand out from others.
There are many reasons why studying telecommunications research at UniSA is the right choice:
- Excellent research environment
- Collaborative working environment to create and apply knowledge
- Internationally and nationally recognised areas of research strength
- International exchange programs
- Access to scholarships and generous top ups
- Theory to industry collaborations - UniSA is committed to bringing together multidisciplinary teams from industry, government, other education providers and professions from across Australia and the rest of the world.
- Regular international conference attendance
- Affordable living in Adelaide, South Australia
To learn more about studying a post graduate research degree please visit the UniSA Research Degrees website.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College