We value internationally competitive research undertaken by active researchers at the forefront of their fields.
Our research is categorised into these areas:
The Institute for Telecommunications Research values multidisciplinary collaborative research leading to outcomes far beyond what we can achieve on our own. We operate on the international stage and engage internationally and locally with end users, industry, government agencies, and like minded research organisations.
UniSA is always seeking national and international fellows of outstanding calibre. If you are interested in one of these opportunities please refer to Fellowship Opportunities at UniSA.
Copies of all our PhD and Masters theses are available at the University Research Archive website.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College