Find out more about some of our current and previous projects.
A collaboration with Thales Alenia Space and Thales Australia
A collaboration with Cohda Wireless
A collaboration with THISS Technologies Pty. and Schlumberger Oilfield UK PLC
NHMRC Grant: Persistent firing in cortical interneurons: mechanisms and potential anticonvulsant role
A collaboration with John Curtin School of Medical Research, Australian National University
A collaboration with University of Newcastle and Technical University of Munich
A research project that aims to revolutionise wireless control systems
On July 30, ITR's ground station successfully tracked the launch of an ATV (Automated Transfer Vehicle) payload aboard an Ariane 5 rocket. This mission by by the European Space Agency (ESA) provides supplies and experiments to the International Space Station.
Assessing the hypothesis that oscillations allow communication of information between seperate brain regions.
The launch of FedSat, a 58kg microsatellite, on 14 December 2002 provided a landmark moment in Australia’s satellite and space communication research program.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College