Data Analytics Group
Director: Professor Jiuyong Li
Our primary research interest is in extracting actionable information from complicated data to help decision making and automation. Our research topics include data mining, predictive modelling, data management, and multimedia information systems. Our application focuses are on the knowledge discovery in biology and health data, and sensor and spatio-temporal data.
We are a strong team in data management and data analytics. Our research has been supported by seven Australian Research Council Discovery (ARC) grants in the last seven years, and our research results have been published widely in top international journals and conferences.
We will deliver you smart and cost effective solutions for your complex data problems. We welcome smart minds to join our group.
Please visit the Data Analytics Group website for more information.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College