UniSA’s focus and commitment to research in the areas of computer science, software engineering and information systems, has resulted in the formation of the Advanced Computing Research Centre (ACRC).
Having achieved national and international recognition in a number of publications and symposia, ACRC research is a core component of the University's research strategy and is a designated research area.
In addition, the ACRC participates in collaborative research projects within two major Cooperative Research Centres focusing on asset management and sustainability, as well as the automotive industry.
The School has established collaborations, relationships and links with a number of prominent Australian and international IT organisations.
To find out more about UniSA as your gateway to a rewarding, fulfilling and global research career, visit our Research degrees page.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College