Australian Centre for Asian Business
The Australian Centre for Asian Business (ACAB) is located within the UniSA Business School. We are a community of leading academics in the fields of Business, Commerce, Law, Management and Marketing dedicated to producing high-quality research on Asian business, and broadening the Australian understanding of the Asian business environment.
To serve both academic and industry needs through high-quality research into Asian business practices, whilst encouraging the development of collaborative partnerships between Australian and Asian scholars, businesses and institutions.
The Centre currently has ten core research strengths, each of which focuses on a central aspect of Asian business, and is headed by an Associate Director. ACAB’s research can inform and address on diverse, cross-disciplinary aspects of Asian business practices.
More about the Australian Centre for Asian Business
Read and hear about our latest achievements and news.
Find out about our up-coming events at the Australian Centre for Asian Business.
Discover our world-class research with a focus on Asian business practice.
How does industry engage with Asia? Ask us about how we can answer your research questions.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College