Scholarships open to undergraduate students studying at the School of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences are listed below. For full details on all UniSA scholarships visit the Scholarships at UniSA website.
The School of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences is offering up to two (2) scholarships to applicants intending to commence PhD studies in 2013. For more information on these scholarships and other postgraduate research scholarships, please visit the UniSA Research Degrees website.
Pharmacy and Medical Sciences undergraduate scholarships
SA Pathology Scholarship (PDF, 146kb)
SA Pathology will fund two scholarships to students in the fourth year of Laboratory Medicine.
University-wide undergraduate scholarships
Don Hawke Memorial Scholarship
Open to commencing students from a financially disadvantaged and rural background, who have had a gap between leaving high school and beginning university studies.
Gavin Wanganeen Indigenous Scholarship
Open to Indigenous students enrolled in any UniSA undergraduate program.
The Irene and David Davy Scholarship for Advancement of Indigenous Education
Open to Indigenous students in the final or Honours year of any UniSA undergraduate degree.
High Achiever Vacation Research Scholarships
Are you an undergraduate student curious about research? Do you want to find out whether doing research in your field of study is your future career direction? Two scholarships are available, please see here for more information.
eResearch SA Summer Scholarships
eResearch SA offers up to 10 summer scholarships for students to undertake eResearch projects that utilise advanced information and communication technologies (ICTs) to support research.
Rural Pharmacy Scholarship Theme
The Australian Government and the Pharmacy Guild of Australia provides up to 30 scholarships of $10,000 per year for up to four years to enable students from rural and remote communities to undertake undergraduate or graduate studies in pharmacy at university.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College