Note: Some pages may require a student/staff username and password for access.
School of Health Sciences newsletters
If you are doing a placement, information on First Aid, Immunisation, Police Checks and more, please visit the Clinical Placement Unit homepage.
Students studying some programs have Student Registration requirements under national legislation governing registration in health professions. Further information can be found here.
Golden Key Tutoring Scheme
The aim of the scheme is to provide students with one on one tutoring in order to aid their understanding of course material, mainly in core health courses.
Overseas Professional Registration
If you intend to work overseas in a professional capacity, you may need to register with the relevant professional registration provider in the country/ state/ province you wish to work in. This process applies to most programs in the School of Health Sciences, so if you intend working overseas you should do as much research as possible to see if this will be required. More information can be found under the Careers section of the Student Services website.
Becoming an Alumni
UniSA Alumni aims to foster strong links between University, business, government and the wider community, and to support and encourage collegiate interaction and exchange between graduates.
Graduates who are registered with the UniSA Alumni Network have access to a range of programs and activities including professional and personal development opportunities, publications, chapter events, social events and more.
For more information visit the UniSA Alumni website
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College