International Seminar Series
UniSA Business School Professors have been delivering seminars to our alumni around the world...
Managing Chinese Outward Foreign Direct Investment - From Entry Strategy to Sustainable Development in Australia
Professor Ying presented information about corporate governance, cross-cultural relations, sustainable development and community relations that determine success when investing in Australian enterprises to an alumni audience in Shanghai in September.
'Managing the People Side of Organisational Change'
Professor Marie Wilson, Pro Vice Chancellor (Business and Law) of the University of South Australia Business School, visited Hong Kong in May where she gave a talk about 'Managing the People Side of Organisational Change'.
The ‘state of play’ in the China wine market
Dr Justin Cohen shared his wine knowledge with an interested alumni audience in Hong Kong in March. Dr Cohen is a Senior Research Associate at the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science at the University of South Australia. Justin’s expertise is in route-to-market decision making, emerging markets (in particular China), retailing, online advertising and wine and food marketing.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College