UniSA College provides a range of educational opportunities to inspire and assist further study and educational attainment through our academic programs.
Our academic Diploma and Foundation Studies programs are designed primarily for people who do not have the qualifications required to get directly into a bachelor degree, providing possible options for those looking for an alternative pathway to university. These programs are a supportive way for students to settle into the university environment and prepare students to succeed at university by building academic skills and prerequisite knowledge.
Plus, students will get to experience life as a UniSA student, which means being taught by UniSA staff and having access to the full range of support services the university provides.
Find out more about our Academic programs
Diploma in Arts
Looking to study arts, media, communication, social sciences or social work? Take a look at our Diploma in Arts.
Diploma in Business
Want to study business? Take a look at our Diploma in Business.
Diploma in Science and Technology
Want to study science, IT or engineering? Take a look at our Diploma in Science and Technology.
Diploma in Health
Looking to study health science, human movement, nursing or nutrition? Take a look at our Diploma in Health.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College