Life at university is about more than just study. USASA, the University of South Australia Students’ Association, can help you become part of the student community.
Prepare for some of the best years of your life and discover the wider university experience that will see you graduate with professional and social skills so you’re ready to take on the world.
USASA is a democratic organisation run by students. Its three key aims are to provide:
- VOICE for student opinions and to develop leadership skills
- ADVICE to students with academic issues
- PLAY for students via sporting, social and academic clubs
Find out more about USASA.
USASA and you
Learn how we round out your uni life.
Find out how we communicate your opinions and ideas on student life to the University, local and national government.
We know that circumstances change and issues arise throughout your studies and we are here to help.
Student clubs and events held throughout the year help you enjoy your time at uni.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College