Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
The Research Centre for Languages and Cultures explores the intercultural exchange of meaning in our diverse, internationalised and interconnected world.
Our research investigates the key areas of:
- Languages and cultures in education
- Linguistic diversity in international education
- Language and culture in the professions
- Social and political contexts of languages and cultures
- Language structures and use
Our researchers bring together expertise in linguistics, languages and learning at all levels and, more broadly, languages and cultures in a range of professional contexts including education, health and aged care. We invite you to consider how you might study or research at the centre.
Collaborative research and consultancy
The centre conducts high quality, high impact research and consultancy with an emphasis on the application of knowledge in collaboration with government, industry, commerce, the professions and community groups. Find out how you can tap into our areas of expertise.
Learn more about the Centre for Languages and Cultures
Research with us
Get in touch to discuss your research ideas and explore PhD pathways.
UniSA Magill Campus,
P: +61 8 8302 4654
F: +61 8 8302 4396
Research and consultancy services
Engage us to conduct collaborative, high quality and high impact research and consultancy.
Read about the exciting range of research projects being worked on at the centre.
Southern Multilingualisms and Diversity Consortium
> Read More
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College