Forest Research Mount Gambier
Forest Research Mount Gambier is a partnership between the University of South Australia, the forest industry, the Federal Government and the Government of South Australia. It will assist in delivering the regional priorities of the National Institute for Forest Products Innovation (NIFPI).
More about our Forest Industry Partnership
Located at UniSA’s Mount Gambier Campus, Forest Research Mount Gambier will support South Australia’s $1.2 billion forest industry. This partnership will create a strategic alliance to leverage outcomes and provide highly skilled research resources to address forest industry needs.
Forest Research Mount Gambier will play a vital role in fostering collaboration, supporting research, boosting innovation and maintaining jobs while making Mount Gambier one of the major centres for forest industry research in the country.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College