2019 ITEE Research Day
Join us for the 2019 Division Research Day
The 2019 Research Day for the Division of Information Technology, Engineering and the Environment is being held on Tuesday, 9 July 2019 in The Mawson Centre (MC1-02) at UniSA Mawson Lakes Campus.
Come along and hear from leading researchers and learn about the impact of our research. Some highlights from this year’s program include:
- Keynote address from Professor Caroline McMillen, Cheif Scientist of South Australia
- Keynote address from Dr Sebastien Wong, Chief Technology Officer, Consilium Technology
- Presentations from UniSA Research Centres recognised under the Scale and Focus pilot
- Divisional Three Minute Thesis (3MT) competition: Our students communicate their research using 1 slide, and non-technical language in 3 minutes, competing to represent UniSA at the Asia-Pacific 3MT® Final.
There will be some great networking opportunities throughout the day and attendance will give you an insight into the current research environment. We hope it will inspire you to consider becoming a research candidate to discover and learn new things.
You can view the days program by clicking here.
For further information about the Division of Information Technology, Engineering and the Environment Research Day or 3MT® competition, please contact: email@example.com.
Please register your attendance below.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College