Having trouble setting up your wireless device? Click here to get help
IT Services for Visitors
Wireless access to the internet is available on all University of South Australia campuses and sites including regional and interstate sites, and we also offer a comprehensive suite of video conferencing and Audio Visual (AV) facilities, equipment and services.
Contacting the IT Help Desk
The IT Help Desk is your first point of call for any IT related queries or issues. When you call us, we will create a Service Call and this is a transaction summary to ensure that your request gets processed.
If your issue or query is urgent and critical, please contact the IT Help Desk on 8302 5000. If your query is not urgent, you can contact the IT Help Desk by email.
If you are interstate, you can contact the IT Help Desk for the cost of a local call on: 1300 558 654.
The IT Help Desk operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please note that if you call the IT Help Desk outside operating hours and leave a voicemail message, your request will be processed first thing in the morning.
Wireless for Visitors
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College