Teacher Professional Learning
UniSA Connect is launching professional learning programs for teachers and educators
The UniSA Connect suite of programs being developed by the School of Education will focus on
- Professional learning, master classes and short courses
- Program Evaluation
- Data coaching and support for Action Research
Virtual Reality in Learning Design Masterclass delivered by Dr Paul Unsworth in the Samsung SMARTSchool at Magill campus.
The Masterclass provides a standalone 90-minute session for educators to
- explore, learn and interact with VR technology
- contextualise VR in Learning Design through experiential learning
- adapt VR for students
Introduction to using VR in Learning Design Masterclass 90 minute from 4:30pm – 6:00pm on the following dates;
- Wednesday 21 August
- Wednesday 11 September
- Wednesday 6 November
- Wednesday 4 December
Cost: $60 per person plus GST TO REGISTER
On confirmation of registration, your school will be invoiced.
Electronics professional learning workshop for teachers delivered by UniSA Connect at Mawson Lakes campus. Teachers will learn about electronic components while constructing their own Game 4 kit to take home.
Wednesday 13 November from 4:00pm – 5:30pm TO REGISTER
Cost: $70 per person plus GST (including Game 4 kit) 90 minutes On confirmation of registration, your school will be invoiced.
Electronic kit available for purchase
A set of 10 kits with instruction manual and student workbook for $180 (+GST) freighted to your school. TO ORDER
On confirmation of your order, your school will be invoiced.
Game 4 is a newly developed beginner’s soldering kit that, once assembled, has several interactive games and activities using the 4 touch capacitive keys on the corners of the board. This includes random number functions that can be used in probability calculations, speed games to test reaction times, memory games and sound generators.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College