Current Research Studies
The following Research Studies within the School of Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy, are currently looking for participants.
If interested in participating in one of the many research studies, click on a study link below for more information and the primary researchers contact details.
If you would like to participate in future studies: Sign up on our Research Participation web page by, clicking here.
- Parents needed for study on Children’s Coping Strategies.
This study aims to investigate how Australian children cope with anxiety, stress or distress
More information is available from https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/copingkids1
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College