News & events
UniSA is proud to announce that we have joined forces with a network of specialist organisations to create South Australia's first Neurodiversity Hub (NDH) - a national initiative that aims to support neurodiverse students to successfully navigate university life and create pathways to graduate employment opportunities.
Neurodiversity refers to the way a person thinks, communicates or behaves that may be different or challenging to the general population. Many neurodiverse individuals have talents that we don't recognise because we tend to focus on the differences instead of looking at ways to unlock and support the potential within.
UniSA's Neurodiversity Hub (NDH) is not a physical place - it is a combination of initiatives, programs and tools that together create a safer, more supportive and adaptive study environment in which neurodiverse students can thrive. Our NDH will initially focus on students who are on the Autism Spectrum, with plans to expand supports to other neurodiverse groups as the project evolves.
For more information about the Neurodiversity Hub concept, please click here.
PLEASE NOTE: This webpage is currently under construction - further details about UniSA's Neurodiversity Hub will be posted shortly. In the meantime, all queries relating to UniSA's hub can be directed via email to the Manager - Access & Inclusion, at email@example.com
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College