Are you eligible?
Any student who has a disability, mental health or medical condition as defined within the Disability Discrimination Act (1992) is eligible for free assistance through our Access & Inclusion team. Under the DDA, students who have primary care responsibility for a person with a disability are also eligible for Access & Inclusion services.
If you develop a short term condition that significantly affects your ability to continue with your studies, you may also be eligible for services.
As every person is unique, it is best to have a confidential chat with one of our friendly Access & Inclusion Advisors about your situation.
You can book an appointment here to chat with an Access & Inclusion Advisor. You will need your student ID to make an appointment online. If you prefer you can also make a booking by contacting Campus Central by email, call 1300 301 703 or simply drop in to your nearest Campus Central. Appointments can be face to face or by phone - you can select your preferred option and campus at the time of booking.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College