Outdoor cooking facilities
Barbeques and outdoor kitchen areas are available for self-catering.
Outdoor kitchen facilities can be found on the Mawson Lakes and City East campuses.
All users need to have read and understood, and must abide by the current Food Act, and meet the requirements of the Australian New Zealand Food Standard Code. Please refer to the Government of SA, Food Standards website for further information.
Barbeques are available for use on the City East, City West, Magill and Mawson Lakes campuses.
All users need to have read the Electric Barbecue Usage Agreement and the current Food Act to meet the requirements of the Australian New Zealand Food Standards Code. Please refer to the Government of SA Food Standards website.
Make a booking
Outdoor kitchen and barbeque facilites are booked through FM Assist on each campus. There is a minimal charge for the use of these facilities by external groups.
If alcohol is to be consumed you may require a liquor licence, a request for which must be submitted to the Government of South Australia – Consumer and Business Services department at least 14 days prior to the event for approval. To be valid the application form must be completed by the user and submitted to your campus FM Assist Office where it will be checked and validated by the Campus Facilities Manager as the “Landlord” of the premises. FM Assist will return the signed form for you to then submit to Consumer and Business Services. A copy of the required form is attached here.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College