Share the Journey, Work Placements, Internships and Mentoring
We are seeking expressions of interest from our Alumni to share their experiences with students; to register for a mentoring program; to identify work placement (unpaid) opportunities and to nominate paid internships that could be offered to our students.
We ask that you fill out this expression of interest form and someone from the Alumni team will be back with you shortly to coordinate whatever you can offer.
When you complete this form your data will be stored on the Advancement Services secure database. We may use your data to contact you by mail, email, telephone and social media for a range of activities, including sending University publications and surveys, notification of events, benefits and services, information about postgraduate study, and for fundraising programmes. You will have the opportunity to opt out of these communications. We will never sell or share your personal information with other organisations. UniSA respects the privacy of your personal information by adhering to privacy laws.
View our privacy statement.
Expression of Interest form
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College