Gym and Community Clinics
Health and Fitness Centres
The University sports and fitness centres UniSA manages UniSA's sport and fitness facilities at City East, City West, Magill and Mawson Lakes campuses. The newest faclity is Pridham Hall in Hindley Street which has a gym, fitness studio, pool and multi-sport courts.
UniSA operates a number of clinics that are open to the general public, providing professional and cost-effective services (in some cases free) in the areas of health, law and psychology.
Students work in a supervised environment to apply theory and practical skills to a professional setting as some of their final preparations before entering their professions full-time.
Alumni can access the services of the following clinics by quoting your Alumni Network Card number when you make an appointment. Don't know your number? Update your details or contact us at email@example.com with 'Alumni Network Card enquiry' in the subject line.
Volunteer research opportunities at Sansom Institute for Health Research
Learn more about our clinical research activities and how you can help our researchers by becoming a research volunteer. Find out more.
Visit the Adelaide Planetarium, the only facility of its kind in South Australia and one of eight in Australia. Enjoy a unique educational experience with the opportunity to learn more about the planets, constellations and the wider universe. Read more about the Adelaide Planetarium and find out about special courses and events held throughout the year.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College