Gym and Community Clinics
Health and Fitness Centres
The University sports and fitness centres UniSA manages UniSA's sport and fitness facilities at City East, City West, Magill and Mawson Lakes campuses. The newest faclity is Pridham Hall in Hindley Street which has a gym, fitness studio, pool and multi-sport courts.
UniSA operates a number of clinics that are open to the general public, providing professional and cost-effective services (in some cases free) in the areas of health, law and psychology.
Students work in a supervised environment to apply theory and practical skills to a professional setting as some of their final preparations before entering their professions full-time.
Alumni can access the services of the following clinics by quoting your Alumni Network Card number when you make an appointment. Don't know your number? Update your details or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Alumni Network Card enquiry' in the subject line.
Volunteer research opportunities at Sansom Institute for Health Research
Learn more about our clinical research activities and how you can help our researchers by becoming a research volunteer. Find out more.
Visit the Adelaide Planetarium, the only facility of its kind in South Australia and one of eight in Australia. Enjoy a unique educational experience with the opportunity to learn more about the planets, constellations and the wider universe. Read more about the Adelaide Planetarium and find out about special courses and events held throughout the year.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College