Whether you’re looking for a graduate, part-time employee, or paid intern, UniSA Career Services can help to advertise your position to our students, graduates and alumni.
To assist in this process, UniSA host a free online employment and careers database, UniSA CareerHub, which we would encourage you to utilise.
As a registered employer on UniSA CareerHub, you will be able to:
- Add vacancies directly to the UniSA CareerHub system for students, graduates and alumni to search.
- Maintain your contact details and promote your company into appropriate employment categories.
- Add a list of contact people within your company, and specify which 'Service' (eg: Graduate Employment, Vacation Employment) they should be the primary contact.
- Edit and close the vacancies you have listed.
- View a history of all the previous vacancies you have listed on UniSA CareerHub.
To access UniSA CareerHub, please visit www.unisacareerhub.unisa.edu.au/employers, and follow the prompts to register or login.