Find the pathway to university that is right for you. UniSA College offers a range of diplomas and a Foundation Studies program which could lead to your dream degree.
UniSA College programs will prepare you for university and build your academic skills and prerequisite knowledge. Plus, you will get to experience life as a UniSA student, which means being taught on-campus by UniSA staff and having access to the full range of support services the university provides.
They may also be suitable as back up options if you do not get an offer into one of your preferred bachelor programs.
You can study any of the following programs at UniSA College.
- Diploma in Arts - a two year program providing a pathway into arts, Indigenous cultures and Australian society, media and culture, media arts, social science (human services), social work, and writing and creative communication degrees.
- Diploma in Business - a two year program providing a pathway into accounting, business, economics, finance, human resource management, logistics and supply chain management, management, marketing, property, sport and recreation, and tourism and event management degrees.
- Diploma in Science and Technology - a two year program providing a pathway into environmental science, geospatial science, laboratory medicine, medical science, pharmaceutical science and science degrees.
- Diploma in Health - a two year program providing a pathway into health science, human movement, laboratory medicine, medical science, nursing, nutrition and food sciences and pharmaceutical science degrees.
- Foundation Studies - a fee-free, one year program for students with no previous qualifications (student amenities fees may apply).
How do I choose the right pathway program for me?
Successful completion of a UniSA College diploma guarantees students entry into one of the UniSA degrees listed below, so we recommend you look at them first. Students who successfully complete these 16 courses, and wish to commence one of the linked degrees, are transitioned into the second year of their nominated bachelor degree, receiving credit for the first year.
Entry into the Diploma in Arts, Diploma in Business or Diploma in Science and Technology or Diploma in Health at UniSA College requires either a competitive ATAR or STAT score, or the completion of a recognised Certificate III or Certificate IV. The scores are generally set lower than those to get directly into degrees, so have a look at the program pages to see if you meet the entry requirements. Students who have completed the Foundation Studies program may also be eligible to study a diploma.
For those who are interested in studying one of the degrees linked to a UniSA College diploma, we recommend you:
- Preference a UniSA College Diploma in your SATAC application
- then, preference Foundation Studies as your next (lower) preference in your SATAC application
If you don't have any of the qualifications above, we suggest you apply for the Foundation Studies program. However, please note that there is an age requirement for entry, applicants must be 18 years of age or over before 1 February for start of the year entry, or before 1 July for midyear entry.
Before deciding on which program to apply for, make sure you check out its entry requirements to make sure you are eligible to apply.
If you would like more information about our programs, please contact us.