UniSA Australian HPV Super Series (Pedal Prix)
UniSA is the lead sponsor for one of South Australia's most popular school activities, the Australian HPV (Human Powered Vehicle) Super Series.
Known to many South Australians as the Pedal Prix, the annual series of events is designed to develop competitors' teamwork, technological and engineering skills, enterprise and fitness and health. The UniSA Australian HPV Super Series involves more than 500 teams and draws up to 35,000 spectators to the Murray Bridge 24-hour endurance race.
The event encapsulates many of UniSA's core values around education, the development of sustainable communities, healthy lifestyles, communication and teamwork, and research and innovation.
Schools' Head of the River Regatta sponsored by UniSA
15 South Australian Secondary Schools compete at the Schools' Head of the River Regatta sponsored by UniSA with the winner of the Schoolboys 1st VIII and Schoolgirls 1st VIII crowned Head of the River Champions.
UniSA proudly supports RiAus - Australia’s science channel, promoting public awareness and understanding of science. RiAus makes science fun, inspiring and accessible for all Australians.
RiAus produces thought-provoking and entertaining events, broadcasts and publications as well as education and teacher support programs. Visit RiAus.org.au to discover the wonders of science.
UniSA supports students
Student support services
Dedicated support services to help students preparing for university and throughout their studies.
We provide scholarships to high achieving students as well as those who are most in need.
Fees and finances
Find out more about deferring upfront tuition fees and how HECS/HELP works.
UniSA now ranks 11th in Australia, recording the biggest increase for an Australian university two years running.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College