Business and Law
A Career in Marketing Presentation
Where: At your school
Duration: 45 or 90 minutes
Audience: Year 11 and 12 Business and Enterprise classes
Marketing students at the UniSA Business School are taught by foremost marketing experts from the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute for Marketing Science, one of the world’s leading centres for research in marketing. The Institute makes fundamental discoveries about consumer behaviour and advises international companies like Coca-Cola, Mars and Unilever. However very few high school students understand what marketing is and where it can take them. So, how do we teach them?
Our foremost marketing experts from the Institute will come to you, to teach your students what marketing is, why it’s important and what it takes. Students will learn the 4P’s of marketing, and discover some advertising and branding truths!
Bookings: contact email@example.com.
Economics and Accounting Exam Revision Sessions
Where: City West Campus
Duration: 120 minutes
Audience: Year 12 Economics and/or Accounting students
The Economics and Accounting Exam Revision Session provides Year 12 students with hints, tips and strategies on what they need to know for their SACE Economics and Accounting exams. Students will work through practice questions and receive feedback from our expert teachers who will help them to prepare for a career in Accounting or Economics. Sessions are in held in October prior to SACE exams.
Registrations essential: visit UniSABusinessSchool.edu.au/examrevision.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College