Welcome to the Centre for English Language University of South Australia (CELUSA), the primary IELTS Test Centre for South Australia
Why choose CELUSA?
- Speaking Test on the same day
- Personal collection of Test Report Form
- Free results SMS on release day
- Free water refill
- Test Centre status since 2002
- Candidate-approved relaxed and friendly test day environment
- City centre location
Book online now
CELUSA IELTS candidates can apply online for a test instead of coming to the test centre. You'll need a scanned copy of your passport information page plus a credit card to complete the application. Click on the link below to get started.
Next available IELTS testing dates:
We can accept online applications up to Wednesday 13 December if places are available
We can accept online applications up to Wednesday 3 January if places are available
Christmas closure and 16 December 2017 results
The test centre is closed for the Christmas break from midday Friday 22 December 2017 and will reopen on Tuesday 2 January 2018
16 December 2017 results are released on Friday 29 December 2017
- There will be no results SMS service for this test date
- Test Report Forms can be collected in person on Tuesday 2 January 2018
- Results can still be viewed online on Friday 29 December 2017 by using the preview service
- 16-12-17 candidates will be given this information on the test day
Want your result "early"?
Don't want to wait for your result to arrive in the mail? CELUSA IELTS candidates have the opportunity on test day to request:
- collecting Test Report Forms in person from the centre on the release day, instead of waiting for the mail
- receiving results by SMS before 10.00am on the Friday morning of the release day
2017 and 2018 Test Dates
The schedules for 2017 and 2018 are available to view in IELTS Dates and Fees
IELTS Success: a test preparation workshop
CELUSA runs a monthly test preparation workshop called IELTS Success. An intensive one-day workshop, it is designed to give candidates the advice, tips and strategies to get those extra few marks on a test day and achieve the band score they need.
With an experienced teacher and high demand, places are limited per workshop, so don't miss out.
For 2018 workshop dates: click here for more information and how to apply
What is IELTS?
IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System and the test was taken by over 2.9 million candidates in the past 12 months. IELTS is available in more than 135 countries and IELTS results are accepted by more than 10,000 organisations and institutions worldwide. This makes IELTS the world's most popular high-stakes test, accepted for entry to education, employment and migration. IELTS is jointly owned by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment.
IELTS tests all four language skills - Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking - and is available in two test versions:
- General Training
All candidates take the same Listening and Speaking tests but the Academic and General versions have different Reading and Writing tests.
The IELTS nine (9) band score system grades scores consistently. It is secure, benchmarked and understood worldwide. Test materials are designed carefully so that every version of the test is of a comparable level of difficulty.
Find out ‘How to Apply’ for an IELTS test today.
Department of Immigration and TRF copies
In light of the recent change to the Australian Privacy Legislation.
- Hard copy Test Report Forms (TRFs) are no longer accepted by DIBP for visa application purposes
- Applicants to provide the Test Certificate Number only
- Effective immediately
Test Centre Feedback
If you like to provide feedback on any aspect of your experience with the CELUSA IELTS Testing Centre, please email the Administrator at email@example.com or call 8302 1591