Centre for English Language (CELUSA)
CELUSA is the Centre for English Language in the University of South Australia.
CELUSA specialises in providing high-quality Academic English (AE) language preparation programs for international undergraduate and postgraduate students. The CELUSA Academic English (AE) program is for students looking to develop their skills to meet the English language admission requirements necessary for academic study at the University of South Australia, the South Australian Institute of Business and Technology (SAIBT) and the Le Cordon Bleu Academy of Hospitality (LCB).
CELUSA recommends that an intense language course of at least 10 weeks will help develop the skills to lift your IELTS score by half a bandscore. To find out your required IELTS score search our degree programs.
CELUSA meets Australia’s national quality standards in all aspects of our language programs, which includes providing small class sizes, highly qualified and experienced teachers, state-of-the-art facilities and student support services.
CELUSA English Test
This FREE test is used to recommend the number of weeks of English language you will need to study.
Test must be completed on the same day it's downloaded (test questions change regularly).
CELUSA Student Portal
Log into the CELUSA Student Portal to view your personal information.CELUSA Student Portal
Our latest brochure provides an overview of CELUSA and the services offered to students.Download
CELUSA is located in the Catherine Helen Spence Building, situated on the UniSA City West campus. CELUSA provides the following support services and facilities:
- Student help desk
- Multi-access suites
- Computer pools and barns
- Printers and Photocopiers
- Breakout areas
The City West campus is located on the edge of Adelaide’s central business district and hosts a number of degree programs, which includes law, business, commerce, management, marketing, information systems and architecture.
For further information contact:
CELUSA University of South Australia
Catherine Helen Spence Building
City West campus
North Terrace Adelaide, SA, 5000
T. +61 8 8302 1571
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College