UniSA has a range of personal, academic and social support services in place to assist students. For our international students, we offer help from the moment you step off the plane, to your first day on campus and right throughout your studies.
We provide a wealth of information to help you with:
International student officers
As an international student, you also have the specialised support of international student officers.
Located on each metropolitan campus, international student officers will often be the first people to turn to when you have a question or problem. You will be introduced to an international student officer on your campus during your student orientation program or you can make an appointment at any time by contacting the Learning and Teaching Unit on your campus.
International student officers can provide information and advice about:
- Your arrival in Adelaide
- Life in Adelaide and studying with us
- 'Welcome Week' and your orientation
- Your work rights in Australia
- Visa requirements and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Other university support services, including learning advice, careers and counselling
- Community and government services
- Support for spouses, partners and families.
We can refer you to the appropriate contact for:
- Questions about permanent residency
- Questions specific to your academic course or program
- Legal advice or advocacy.