At UniSA we use Western Union Global Pay for Students to make it easier for you to pay your international tuition fee payment. We prefer this system because it’s a faster, more reliable way for you to pay. You can pay from your bank account with a telegraphic transfer, or use a credit card.
5 Reasons why UniSA uses Western Union GlobalPay for Students
- It’s easy to use and you can make your payment faster and receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) sooner.
- Save money by choosing a telegraphic transfer from your bank. There are no transfer charges from Western Union GlobalPay for this type of payment.
- You can use your own currency and still be sure that your full payment amount will be made in Australian dollars.
- Once you make the payment, the exchange rate is locked in for 72 hours, making sure that the full amount is paid.
- You get peace of mind, knowing that your payment will arrive in full, on time, without any extra charges or delays.
You will need to accept your offer through our Online International Application System, once you have accepted your offer you will be taken to UniSA’s Western Union GlobalPay for Students where you can finalise your payment. A step by step guide to assist you with how to make your payment is available here.
You may also wish to watch the following YouTube Video for more information about how to pay your international tuition fees.
Need help? Please email email@example.com or call +61 2 8585 7999 Monday - Friday (AEST, 9am – 5pm).