Help and FAQ’s are also available on the My eQuals website.
I logged in, why can’t I see any documents?
A My eQuals account can only be set up through the notification email sent from UniSA when documents are issued.
If you are unable to see documents you may be logging in using a social media network or email that is not linked to your account.
Log in using the email address used when you registered with My eQuals. Enter the password set up at this time.
- When documents are issued automatically following the completion of your program or after conferral use your UniSA student email account.
- If you order a digital document use the email address you provided on your order application.
Once logged in use the “Link” features in your Profile settings to link your My eQuals account to social media or additional emails.
I am expecting a document and haven’t received the email advising it is available.
Please allow up to 4 working days for transcript & AHEGS or parchment application forms to be processed unless records are for the University’s antecedent institutions. These applications may take up to 3 weeks to prepare. If, after this time, you have not received email notification:
- check your spam/junk mail folder for My eQuals emails
- If you have a My eQuals account email notification it is sent to the “Primary” email. If you have linked emails you may not be checking the “Primary” email. Please check your other email accounts.
- Email email@example.com
I can’t log in to My eQuals
On the My eQuals log in page:
- select the “CAN’T LOG IN?” link
- Enter your email and follow instructions on the email you receive
- You will receive an activation email or a reset your password email depending on which is required to access your account.
For UniSA username and password help, log an IT Help Desk request.
If I get error messages from My eQuals or My eQuals looks like it is broken what should I do?
If My eQuals is inaccessible, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a full description of the problem, including a screenshot. Please ensure you are using the last two versions of one of the supported browsers. These browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge