UniSA run a number of International Study Tours which are arranged by a University School or Academic staff member.
This is a great way to experience studying in another country. You will travel with a group of students to the same location accompanied by University Staff.
Upcoming Study Tour opportunities will be circulated to students from within your school as they become available, and applications are managed by the Tour facilitator. If you’d like to hear about what tours may be available for you this year, contact your Program Director or the School Office.
If you are able to receive at least 4.5 units of credit for participating on the study tour and you meet the eligibility criteria you may be able to receive funding from the University in the form of a travel grant. Please refer to the Travel Grants and Scholarships page for more info http://www.unisa.edu.au/Student-Life/Global-opportunities/Travel-grants/
Some study tours may also attract Australian Government Funding.
Participating in a Study Tour is a fantastic way of immersing yourself in another country and culture for a short period of time and may lead to you wanting to participate in a full semester exchange later in your degree if it will fit with your program.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College