The Sansom Institute is committed to continually investing in and upgrading its laboratories and technical capabilities to ensure that its researchers have access to the kind of environment needed to nurture world-class research.
Specialised facilities in:
- confocal and multiphoton imaging
- high performance exercise
- computational and structure-based drug design
- synthetic and medicinal chemistry
- pilot-scale pharmaceutical manufacturing
- breath analyses
- genetic technologies
- extensive general laboratory space set aside for postgraduate research students.