Applications open for Vacation Research ScholarshipsAugust 19 2014
Are you an undergraduate student curious about research?
Would you like to find out what it's like to do real research in telecommunications? If so, you might want to consider undertaking a Vacation Research Project at the Institute for Telecommunications Research at the University of South Australia.
If you are in your second, third or honours year and have a strong academic record, we want to hear from you!
Vacation scholarships provide the opportunity to earn $300 a week while undertaking research for up to 8 weeks with experienced researchers, usually between November and February.
Click here to see what projects at ITR are available for Vacation Research Scholarships.
Applications are now open. Deadline for applications is Friday 19 September.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College