Tap into UniSA’s strengths in applied research through our range of consultancy services.
We bring together researchers from a range of academic disciplines, fostering productive relationships to meet industry, professional and community needs. We offer:
- General consulting: Giving you access to the university’s vast knowledge and skill base to deliver your project.
- Contract research: Providing expertise and resources to manage large or difficult projects. Contract research has a set budget and well-defined objectives.
- Sponsored research: Enabling basic or strategic research, not usually concerned with commercial outcomes.
- Testing: Mobilising the university’s significant testing capability, including specialised infrastructure and technical staff who deliver expert and independent measurement and diagnostic services.
- Expert opinion services: Providing unbiased technical, scientific and other specialised knowledge for investigation or opinion purposes.
- Industry based education: Customising and delivering programs and courses for your organisation or industry.
Get in touch
For more information about consultancy services please contact the Director: Research and Innovation on +61 8 8302 3471.
For industry-based education please get in touch through the Business Development Network, or for management, leadership and executive development programs visit Strategic Partnerships in the University of South Australia Business School.