Industry Friends of Low Carbon Living
The Research Node for Low Carbon Living ('the Node') has established a regular Industry Friends of Low Carbon Living Forum Series (approx. 3-4 per calendar year) to provide current and future industry partners an opportunity to engage further with the Node and connect with each other. These Forums are designed to bring organisations with major carbon challenges together with organisations with low carbon products and services.
For each Forum, a small selection of Industry Friends are invited to give a short presentation about their organisation's challenges or solutions, plus highlight any potential research opportunities that may be of interest to other organisations. This is all about networking with like-minded organisations, and exchanging ideas and business cards.
Also, at each event the Node provides a short presentation on research activities supported by industry partners to keep everyone updated with the latest research findings. Each event concludes with informal networking and drinks.
If you are interested in attending our 2018 forum series please register your interest using the form at the bottom of this page and we will let you know the details as soon as they are available.
Upcoming forum dates
- Wednesday, 7 November 2018
The presentations from the Industry Friends of Low Carbon Living Forum Series are available below.
Complete the form below to add your details to the Node's Industry Friends contact list and we will update you on upcoming events.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College