Our masterclasses provide high schools with the opportunity to bring classes on to campus and explore areas of interest in a variety of disciplines.
Masterclasses are interactive and run for up to one hour. They can be combined with another class and/or a campus tour.
- Character animation class - discover 3D character animation production
- Communication and social media - learn how to use social channels to communicate effectively and strategically to build an online presence
- Creative writing - find your voice and share your passion for writing and reading at the university level
- Languages - explore the application of the French, Italian, and Japanese languages
- Lighting workshop - explore light and film on a DSLR camera
- Linguistics - discover the nature of language and how it matters in the contemporary world
- Performing Arts - develop musical performance skills and/or dramatic skills
- Sociology - an introduction to a sociological understanding of society
Masterclasses are subject to capacity limits and based on availability of staff and facilities
Complete the form below so that we can discuss tailoring these opportunities to suit your class.
||Workshops available between March and November
||Up to one hour
||University of South Australia