Based at UniSA’s Magill campus, our Psychology and Health Clinics provide a unique range of community services, conveniently located in Adelaide’s eastern suburbs. These services are delivered by students supervised by highly qualified and experienced professionals. We also offer services led by qualified and registered professionals.
Services available at Magill Campus
UniSA Magill Allied Health Clinics
Please contact us to arrange an appointment.
Telephone: (08) 8302 4013
Fax: (08) 8302 4344
UniSA Magill campus
E Building (Room E1-22)
Enter from Bundey Street
Magill SA 5072
(please contact us to confirm as times for each service can vary).
Reserved parking is available in the M3 carpark, in spaces marked ‘Reserved Clinic Parking Only’. Enter via Bundey Street.
Please contact us to arrange an appointment by completing and submitting our online form, or by phone.
Telephone: (08) 8302 4875
Unisa Magill campus
Corner of St. Bernards Road and Brougham Street
Magill, SA 5072
Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Parking is available on campus (M9 carpark) and along Brougham Street. If you wish to reserve a park on campus, please arrange with the clinic reception when your appointment is scheduled.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College