Parking and transport
It’s easy to get to UniSA, no matter which campus you attend or where you’re coming from.
If you travel by public transport you’ll find tram, train and bus routes within walking distance of our city campuses. High frequency bus services to Mawson Lakes include the 222, 224, 225 every 15 minutes, and the Gawler train runs every 15 minutes. Bus services to Magill campus include the 107x express on week day mornings and 106 every 15 minutes in the Go Zone.
Our regional campuses at Whyalla and Mount Gambier are easily accessible by air, bus and car if you are coming from Adelaide.
Find your way here
Learn about parking options across the different UniSA campuses.
Cycling is a great way to get to uni, with plenty of storage and shower facilities on campus.
Catch public transport
Visit the Adelaide Metro website for more details on public transport timetables.
Find campus information
Find detailed information about each campus, including maps and virtual tours.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College