Your Library - on demand, regardless of location and device
Contact us by using:
- Ask Library / IT service point
- UniSA app
The Ask Library / IT service points are located on Levels 2 - 5, opposite the main lifts. Just pick up the phone and call us, we can video call if you would like.
You may be on a library web page and receive an invitation to chat.
You may find us popping up around campus, or you may wish to contact us through the Ask the Library chat, email or phone service.
Silent Zone - Level 6
Level 6 is now a dedicated Quiet Floor and includes a Silent Zone. The Silent Zone is located in JS6-12C (via JS6-12).
Looking for a space to do group work in the Jeffrey Smart Building?
- Try the big tables near the compactus on levels 3,4 and 5
- Book a study room via the Library website, Digital Wayfinder or UniSA student app
- Tables outside the Careers Shop on level 1
- Get some sun on the outsidetables (power and data available)
Law Students- priority access to JS6.03
The Law practice room (JS6.03) allows law students to take part in simulated court proceedings. Law students therefore have preferential access to this room.
- Levels 1, 2 and 3 are open 24 hours with swipe card access.
- Monday-Friday: 8.00am – 12.00am (levels 1 - 6)
- Saturday and Sunday: 10.00am – 6.00pm
For more information visit the Library website.