Our Privacy Statement
The Hawke Centre manages and uses information with responsibility and respect for privacy. The following privacy statement has been developed to guide how we collect and manage any personal contact information you may give us, and to advise you how this information might be used.
The Hawke Centre maintains a mailing list to advise you of our activities and of forthcoming events. This mailing list will not be disclosed to other parties.
We will only record your email address if you send us a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. We will not disclose your email address to other parties without your consent.
Where we have an online form to collect personal information for the purposes of registering for an event we will not disclose this information to other parties without your consent. Your contact details will only be added to our mailing list if you give your consent on the form. All online registration forms will have a telephone contact for further information as an alternative to registering online.
If you no longer wish to be on our mailing list please let us know and your details will be removed.
When visiting the Hawke Centre's website, the University of South Australia (the service provider) makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes - ip address, the user's top level domain name (eg .com .gov. au, etc), the date and time of the visit to the site, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous site visited and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College