Welcome to the Malaysia Alumni Chapter
All University of South Australia graduates living in Malaysia are welcome to join the University of South Australia Alumni Association of Malaysia.
The Chapter serves as a platform for local alumni to network and create opportunities for business and social development. Numerous activities have been organised by the Association, including climbing Mt Kinabalu,
go-karting, bowling, jungle trekking, networking sessions and an annual dinner. Meet your Chapter committee
Malaysia Alumni Reunion Dinner – 28 June 2018
Alumni and special guests joined the President: Malaysia Alumni Chapter, Colin Song, Deputy Vice Chancellor: External Relations and Strategic Projects, Nigel Relph and members of senior management at the University of South Australia's Malaysia Alumni Reunion Dinner held at the InterContinental Kuala Lumpur on June 28.
Guests had the opportunity to catch up with fellow alums over dinner. Colin Song, Malaysia Chapter President, was recognised for his 5 year commitment to the Business School Online Mentoring program. Mr. Nigel Relph also thanked the Malaysian Chapter Committee members for all that they do towards a successful Chapter and Reunion dinner.
Malaysia Alumni Association benefits
Join and enjoy the benefits
Becoming a lifetime member of the University of South Australia Alumni Association of Malaysia enables you to access activities and exclusive membership benefits. The fee for lifetime membership is RM50. Join now.
Update your details if you have moved or apply for a Network Card.
Find out what events and activities your chapter has been involved in.
Join us on LinkedIn.
Find out what's happening on our official facebook group.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College