Governance and management structure
The Vice Chancellor and President, Professor David Lloyd, is the University's chief executive, with responsibility for its overall management and administration.
The Senior Management Group comprises:
Our Senior Management Group Organisational structure (pdf 1217kb)
More about UniSA
Learn how UniSA seeks to enable Australia to develop the world’s best-educated, cohesive and sustainable society.
UniSA is an innovative, world-class institution built on more than 150 years of teaching, learning and research excellence.
Our reputation for excellence is reflected in a range of recent rankings, research outcomes, and staff and student achievements.
In addition to its city and metropolitan campuses, the university also offers accessibility to students through its Whyalla campus and Mount Gambier Regional Centre.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College